- Modern aesthetic design with green/red and blue clear LED colour optical signal.
- Conical or flat square shape with rounded corners.
- Compatible with standard European electric boxes.
- Fully integrated with the SALTO XS4 platform.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO SVN data-on-card technology.
- Acoustic and optical signalling, dual colour green/red to indicate access authorisation.
- Blue light indicates that the user key update is in progress through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- Available for surface mounting.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Specially designed to fit European standard electric boxes, making the installation quick and easy.
- To be used in combination with XS4 2.0 controllers (CU42xxx) or SALTO KS controllers (CU41xxx).
- Connection to the door controller: 4 wires.
- Designed to work with an online SVN access control platform, or with a stand-alone system.
- Maximum distance the door controller and the wall reader 400m1 using a twisted pair cable.
- Includes tamper to monitor if the wall reader has been opened.
- Reading distance from 35 to 50mm depending on the RFID technology.
- SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) data-on-card
- JustIN Mobile: Bluetooth SMART (BLE)
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443)
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE)
Everything you need to know about SALTO Space
Everything you need to know about
What Salto Space can do.
The SALTO Space data-on-card access control platform is an easy-to-use system that integrates all physical security needs through networked, stand-alone, battery-operated wireless smart locks.
Manage and secure access control for all of your facilities right from your desk. Check battery status (to optimize maintenance), user event information and door monitoring in just a few easy steps.
Smart & virtual networked
Standalone, virtually networked, wired and wireless smart locks – all working within a single access control technology platform – designed to make the access control management of any building very simple.
Manage and secure access control for all of your facilities right from your desk. Check battery status (to optimize maintenance) and user event information in just a few easy steps. SALTO Space technology allows stand-alone smart door locks to read, receive, and write information via an encrypted and secure data-on-card system that utilizes the capabilities of RFID read/write technology
Secure, efficient & reliable
Security risks related to lost physical keys can be completely eliminated in a flexible all-in-one, web-based system that integrates all your access control needs, intrusion detection, and building automation into one simple integrated contactless and mobile-enabled solution. Systems operators can manage every door and user access plan from a powerful web-based access control management software. Users can open doors with convenient and flexible credentials – smartphone, PIN number, or smart keycard.