- Simple installation using just two screws when installing on new or existing European / DIN door standards.
- Clear, dual colour optical signalling indicates access authorisation. Acoustic signal optional.
- High security via high resistance, hardened anti-drill protection.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- For indoor applications: quick and easy install makes it ideal for retrofits.
- Wide range of handles, configurations and door retrofit cover plates to meet the installation needs.
- Covers door thicknesses: From 35mm up to 120mm.
- Dimensions: 127mm x 58,5mm x 22,5mm.
- Reversible handle, left or right electronic lock.
- Clutch mechanism escutcheon; when unlocked handle moves freely.
- Handle rotation: 45º.
- DIN 18251 standard prepared for DIN 18251 standard doors prepared for DIN 18250 standard mortise locks.
- Initial max. 4º pre-turn. SALTO recommends the use of a mortise lock with a maximum 4º pre-turn.
- Compatible with European profile cylinders.
- Handle compatibility: 16mm Ø.
- Square spindles available: 8mm, 8mm split, 9mm and 9mm split.
- SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) data-on-card
- JustIN Mobile: Bluetooth SMART (BLE)
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443)
- HID ICLASS®
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE)
Everything you need to know about SALTO Space
Everything you need to know about
What Salto Space can do.
The SALTO Space data-on-card access control platform is an easy-to-use system that integrates all physical security needs through networked, stand-alone, battery-operated wireless smart locks.
Manage and secure access control for all of your facilities right from your desk. Check battery status (to optimize maintenance), user event information and door monitoring in just a few easy steps.
Smart & virtual networked
Standalone, virtually networked, wired and wireless smart locks – all working within a single access control technology platform – designed to make the access control management of any building very simple.
Manage and secure access control for all of your facilities right from your desk. Check battery status (to optimize maintenance) and user event information in just a few easy steps. SALTO Space technology allows stand-alone smart door locks to read, receive, and write information via an encrypted and secure data-on-card system that utilizes the capabilities of RFID read/write technology
Secure, efficient & reliable
Security risks related to lost physical keys can be completely eliminated in a flexible all-in-one, web-based system that integrates all your access control needs, intrusion detection, and building automation into one simple integrated contactless and mobile-enabled solution. Systems operators can manage every door and user access plan from a powerful web-based access control management software. Users can open doors with convenient and flexible credentials – smartphone, PIN number, or smart keycard.
Everything you need to know about SALTO KS
Everything you need to know about
What Salto KS can do.
Have full control of all functions and features from the web app or use the mobile app to keep track of events, remotely unlock, or block users on-the-go, with all doors, users, and locations managed from a single place. Enjoy flexibility, scalability, interoperability with other system applications and reliability and manage access from anywhere at any time.
Being cloud-based, SALTO KS access control scales alongside your business with ease, eliminating the extra man-hours or costs for rewiring. Achieve a greater level in security, scalability, flexibility, interoperability, and cost-efficiency with SALTO KS.
Always up-to-date from anywhere in real-time
SALTO KS cloud technology delivers security with more simplicity, greater value, faster responses, and a better user experience. This means it is now possible to remotely monitor every access point from anywhere at any time on any device – offering greater control and flexibility.
Have full control of all access functions and features from the web app – from anywhere. There is no need to worry about backups, maintenance, or physical on-premise server needs. While on-the-go, use the mobile app to keep track of events, remotely unlock doors and block user access.
Access made easy and secure
Collect all user access rights on a single, smart RFID tag; send and receive digital keys; or open doors from any distance, even if you are on the other side of the world.
With SALTO KS and SALTO wireless smart door locks, you can say goodbye to mechanical keys and collect all access rights on a single tag (key fob) or user smartphone, which additionally can be linked to multiple sites. There's no need to make copies or replace the lock if the tags get lost or stolen.