- Input and output board managed by the controller.
- Configurable by PPD.
- Upto 16 Expansion units can be connected to one controller.
- To be used with XS4 2.0 Controller CU4200.
- 2 different Housing finishes translucent or grey opac optional.
- 4 Automatic output.
- Connection to the controller through BUS485.
- 8 relay outputs.
- 4 inputs (not used in offline mode)
- 2 different tampers:
- 1 tamper input (not used in offline mode)
- 1 tamper switch (not used in offline mode).
- The maximum cable length the first and the last expansion unit on the RS485 BUS is 300 meters.
- Connection to the controller using 4 wire connection, twisted pair.
- Power consumption: 12V DC 1400mA, supplied by an adaptor.
- Maximum output relay load: 2A-30Vdc (resistive load).
Everything you need to know about SALTO Space
Everything you need to know about
What Salto Space can do.
The SALTO Space data-on-card access control platform is an easy-to-use system that integrates all physical security needs through networked, stand-alone, battery-operated wireless smart locks.
Manage and secure access control for all of your facilities right from your desk. Check battery status (to optimize maintenance), user event information and door monitoring in just a few easy steps.
Smart & virtual networked
Standalone, virtually networked, wired and wireless smart locks – all working within a single access control technology platform – designed to make the access control management of any building very simple.
Manage and secure access control for all of your facilities right from your desk. Check battery status (to optimize maintenance) and user event information in just a few easy steps. SALTO Space technology allows stand-alone smart door locks to read, receive, and write information via an encrypted and secure data-on-card system that utilizes the capabilities of RFID read/write technology
Secure, efficient & reliable
Security risks related to lost physical keys can be completely eliminated in a flexible all-in-one, web-based system that integrates all your access control needs, intrusion detection, and building automation into one simple integrated contactless and mobile-enabled solution. Systems operators can manage every door and user access plan from a powerful web-based access control management software. Users can open doors with convenient and flexible credentials – smartphone, PIN number, or smart keycard.